Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
This role will implement training needs across a multi/site, multi-channel environment including new hire training, re-training, up-skilling, and cross-training. The position will work closely with Work Force Management to schedule all training. Work with the Training Manager to manage the facilitator certification program including train-the-trainer, content management, re-certification, facilitator evaluation, and feedback. Expected to produce, review, and maintain Facilitator Standard Operating Procedures, and work standards, and implement methods to enhance the process by identifying issues and expediting solutions. The role is responsible for all class/cohort facilitation and administrative duties including but not limited to rosters, evaluations, and materials. This role also follows up on training provided and evaluates results for effectiveness and partners with Content Curator to make enhancements. Sometimes, they may be asked to support content design/curation activities within Customer Care. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in training to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Facilitate training and development sessions, interactive meetings, and a variety of solutions via multiple modalities (virtual, synchronous, blended, and in-person)
- Provide program management and ensures critical milestones and timelines are met.
- Closely partner with Content Curators to ensure efficient and effective program delivery.
- Provides coaching, facilitate discussions, and make recommendations to vendor/leader regarding participant performance.
- Provide input on specific evaluation and assessment tools/methods to measure impact and conduct analysis, with the ability to leverage data and analytics for enhanced effectiveness.
- Catalogue and maintain learning assets, curriculum, and facilitation best practices.
- Works with Workforce Management and Operations to schedule training to align with business needs.
- Ensures delivery observation assessments are done with all trainers and provides effective feedback to each trainer on areas of strength and opportunities for successful performance.
- Conducts training sessions and orientations and facilitates tours of the facility for new hires.
- Partner with Training Manager to create and communicate learning dashboards to Leadership and Stakeholders.
- In conjunction with Training Manager and Content Curator, provide input to develop holistic measurement strategies to understand the impact of learning.
- Remain agile and timely when adjustments to content strategy are needed based on SME and Leadership feedback throughout the approval process.
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills with concepts and scripted content for various audiences; ensure messaging is appropriate for each.
- Collect and review feedback on training sessions to use for future improvements to content and presentations.
- Support Tapestry's Executive Office by partnering with Customer Success and serving as the highest level of contact for customer-escalated inquiries and special Customer Care-related inquiries.
- Serve as a credible advocate for Learning across Tapestry Brands.
- Encourage and demonstrate collaboration, proactively support other team members' workload during peak demands,
- Maintain training administrative documents.
- Maintain accurate trainee attendance records.
- Maintain accurate trainee progress records and evaluation forms.
- Assist in writing and updating SOPs and Preferred Work Methods
- Create a positive learning environment.
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor and or Manager
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Strong knowledge and skill in facilitation techniques
- Experience in contact center environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including public speaking.
- Accountable, reliable, team-oriented with sound judgement
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Organized and able to schedule multiple trainers to complete tasks in the timeframe allotted
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a team environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JL3. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $58,500.00 TO $65,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit