Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
By now, we are searching for an Intern within our Accessories Business Unit who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Participate in the development stages of the collection to understand the process and products;
- Support in reporting, analysis and statistics preparation on product assortment and allocation, pricing and sourcing;
- Maintaining SAP and PLM database;
- Suggest dashboard innovation and integration;
- Support the preparation and delivery of presentations;
- Participate in team projects and interact with other functions such as Procurement.
- Have successfully completed studies in Engineering, Statistics or Economics;
- Have an interest in fashion and be willing to deepen the understanding of this Industry;
- Have strong knowledge of MS-Office (Excel and PPT), VBA and other analytical tools are a plus;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be timely and have good organizational and communicational skills;
- Team oriented and dynamic attitude complete the profile.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <