Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Our Shirt & Neckwear Product Division is searching for a 10 months temporary position starting from mid-November who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Select and develop fabrics matching to the collection requirements in collaboration with the designer ;
- Interact closely with colleagues of other department s and with Head Quarter in order to grant a smooth process flow;
- Take care of the communication with vendors including price negotiation;
- Managing precisely all master Data in PLM/SAP and Excel;
- Develop and manage sales color card;
- Approve handlooms and prepare collection meetings.
- Textile and product technical background and feeling for fashion;
- At least a basic experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Package, SAP and 3D development Software as a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Team working and networking skills, outstanding continuous improvement attitude, time to delivery mindset and high organizational skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <