Rooted in the family legacy of the 1861 Racz thermal bath in Budapest, Omorovicza is a pioneering Hungarian skincare brand established by husband and wife Stephen and Margaret de Heinrich d'Omorovicza.
Omorovicza's unique formulations are powered by clinically proven Healing Concentrate (TM) paired with treatments in the rigorous Hungarian tradition, to awaken the potential that lies under the surface.
We are seeking a proactive, hard-working and detail-oriented candidate for a new role in the business to support our International growth.
- Support Sales Director APAC & EMEA to strengthen and grow key partner relationships, with primary focus on sell-in to achieve divisional revenue targets. Provide key support to Partners on Trade Marketing to drive sell-out
- Demonstrate clear understanding of financial goals to support the delivery of in-market sell-out growth, and sell-in targets, taking ownership of specific accounts and projects where appropriate
- Prepare and deliver sales presentation materials for Account meetings
- Analyse sales data to make appropriate decisions and support account planning in line with revenue targets
- Build relationships with internal teams, including Customer Support functions, to ensure deadlines are met, with proper planning and and advance flow of information
- Closely monitor regional/trade marketing spend and activities to maximise ROI and profitability by account
- Plan, manage and execute seasonal marketing calendar through all partners and retailers’ websites
- Plan, manage and execute new Product launches
- Take the lead on execution of key Shopping Festivals in the markets (eg. Double 11, China), working with Trading Partners and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery is on-time and achieves sales plan
- On an on-going basis, optimise Omorovicza visibility through retailers, websites, partners, social and press
- Be responsible for timely and accurate supply of information and assets to partners and retailers, eg. Imagery, New Product and Marketing forms; Seasonal calendars well in advance for rigorous planning
- Work with central Marketing team to localise global brand materials
- Work with Digital partners to maintain up-to-date product categorisation, search tags and ingredients, to optimise brand visibility and customer experience
- Manage ad-hoc requests from partners and internal stakeholders, eg. Image requests, Content, Visual merchandising support, Product information
Customer Obsession: We start with the customer and work backwards. We obsess over customer needs to provide a superior experience. We thrive on relationships of trust with our customers.
Ownership: We are owners, we take responsibility for the success of our teams and our business. We appreciate that we must test and learn to address problems. We may fail but we fail fast, and we fail forward.
Curiosity & Learning: We are curious about new possibilities. We ‘think different’ to remain relevant. We flourish through education and training and we find joy in developing our craft. We are never done learning.
Attention to detail: Luxury is in each detail, the result of incalculable care and attention. We have relentlessly high standards. We take a craftsman’s pride in everything we do – from choosing ingredients and components to words and images. We avoid unnecessary waste.
Team Spirit: We are imperfect, we are bold, we are open-minded, we are quirky – we are human. We are one team, a family. We thrive as individuals with mutual respect.
We enjoy the adventure together.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel skills essential and will be tested; Powerpoint
- Mandarin and/or other languages desired
- Experience in beauty preferred; fashion or luxury will be considered Experience of Wholesale, e-Commerce and digital marketing Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing in the retail/wholesale sector, and of working with Key Accounts, ideally in the beauty space Good analytical skills and negotiation capabilities Solid skills in online marketing and social media A passionate brand advocate to our brand, the industry, and emerging trends Good communication skills, confident in presenting concepts to Senior management
Working at Omorovicza:
When you join Omorovicza, you join a family. We have big ambitions and need you to do great things with us. Below are some of the benefits you will receive:
- Location: Three days from our office in Hammersmith. The other two days from home or a place that suits you. Flexible working hours. Holiday: We offer 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays, which can increase with length of service. Private Healthcare. Pension contributions. All employee have access to PLUMM to support your well-being. 75% discount on products. Product allocation annually. Birthday day off.