To support our Copy team we are searching for a Copy Editor Spanish (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Sub-Edit and write accurate and concise product descriptions, for Womenswear and Kidswear, in an inspiring, editorial tone for daily uploads
Write and sub-edit copy for a range of channels, including newsletters, campaigns, social and homepage content
Write and sub-edit designer biographies
Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent Mytheresa’s style and tone of voice
Participate in creative workshops, brand trainings and new projects aimed at team development
Manage and coordinate small projects & campaigns
WHO YOU ARE:
- Native Spanish speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Educated to degree level with a background in Translation, Creative Writing, Journalism, Literature, or fashion-related subjects
- 2-3 years of professional experience in writing and editing in fashion e-commerce, editorial, or digital media environments will be ideal
- Profound fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands, and textiles
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Familiar with digital organizational tools, MS Office, and CMS systems
- Ability to perform independently
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.