Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.Job Description
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Team Members
hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every Client interaction during the holiday season. Our seasonal Team Members are excellent communicators and positive brand ambassadors, helping to convey memorable experiences for our Client s. Their passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every Client interaction. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy.As a Seasonal Team Member, you will:
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring Clients are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly, and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Improve the Client experience with hospitality and store amenities to build personalized experiences with the goal of positively impacting both sales and service.
- Assist with engraving station where applicable.
- Accurately lead floor waiting list if applicable.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked, orderly, and clean.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues with waiting clients.
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and performing all POS functions after a client's purchase decision is finalized.
- Assist operations team with operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run optimally.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Ability to work non-traditional business hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury retail or Client related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, Client service skills and the ability to prioritize while balancing multiple tasks is required.
- Capability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.