The Team Manager will support the Director in leading, developing and supporting the sales, operations and security team members to meet and/or exceed commercial target and elevate the Tiffany store experience. You will assume oversight for the store when the Director is not present. You will be dynamic, attentive and an inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients; someone who could be called a mentor, a coach, and who acts as a Guest Experience Manager, ensuring unsurpassed client service. As a Team Manager you will:
- Effectively coach, guide and support the sales and/or operations of a Tiffany store to orchestrate the client experience that will lead to meeting and/or exceeding Commercial and profitability targets.
- Be a strong, decisive, and collaborative leader who builds a climate of service excellence and leads the team to deliver extraordinary client experiences and partners with the Store Director.
- Be a dynamic and inspiring leader who embodies the LVMH Values. You will Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit, be Creative and innovative and Deliver Excellence in all you do. Whist at the heart of it all knowing People make the difference.
Deepen the relationship with your clients to achieve or exceed sales targets, product category targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed store commercial targets
- Drive client development activities among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to both team members and clients, managing client relationships personally.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
Execute in all things with a client-centric approach. Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to clients at every touchpoint:
- Lead, model, and coach based on client feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience.
- Provide management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team and ensuring Tiffany client experience expectations are being always delivered.
- Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
- Act on NPS performance and client feedback to improve customer service.
Attract, hire, and retain top talent to cultivate a climate of high performance. "People who like People"
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Prioritize diversity, cultivate inclusive environments, and foster growth
- Encourage an entrepreneurial spirit
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals, aligned to our Strategic Priorities and Key Results.
- Leverage and utilize training and development offerings to effectively support growth and development to drive performance.
Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail store management experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of commercial results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree
The hiring range for this position ranges from $102k-$144k. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon
candidates' relevant skills and experience. Retail management are also eligible for bonus and sales incentives.