About Tiffany & Co.
Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands with close to 300 stores worldwide.About the role
The Communications Coordinator will be supporting the Thailand Communications Manager. He/she will support the execution of media and PR programs for Thailand. The individual is proactive, a team player, results-oriented, has a positive, can-do attitude and is detail-oriented. This is a six-month contract role, with possibility of conversion to a permanent role eventually.
This role is 6-months fixed term contract with potential to convert to be a permanent position.Communications Planning and Implementation
- Monthly competitor analysis, submission via reports to regional office in a timely manner
Press/Media Management Support
- Working with the Communications Manager and agency to ensure campaign timelines are being met
- QC 360 advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic, Print, OOH and media partnerships) for Thailand
- Support the Communications Manager in executing social media campaigns and being present at editorial shoots
- Coordination of all shoot paperwork with retail teams
- Work on daily clipping reports for timely submission to regional office
- Prepare PR assets for sharing with local media
- Answering press queries when required (being able to access PKB to check inventory details)
Why Tiffany & Co.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations
- Minimum three years' experience in Public Relations/Marketing
- Understanding and hands-on experience in all social media channels
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- High attention to detail and well organized
- Flexibility for after hours
- Previous experience in luxury retail will be highly regarded
This is just the beginning.
- You will earn a generous salary and employee discounts
- Join a high-performing team
- Caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH
- Never-ending training and upskilling opportunities
- Great mentoring opportunities