We're looking for a Product Promotion Marketing/Trading Lead to join our UK Trading team, focusing on the Womenswear category!
This exciting role is a key member of the digital marketing team, acting as the glue between digital marketing, the broader Ecommerce team and the Womens product teams. You'll become an expert in the Womenswear product division and alongside using sales analysis you will plan exciting and engaging content for all marketing channels.
Alongside looking after the day to day running of Womenswear in marketing and onsite you'll look for new opportunities to grow sales through new website development or new marketing initiatives.
You will deputise for the Womenswear Ecommerce Manager presenting to senior management teams in both Ecommerce and Product.
We can offer hybrid working with part of the week working at Next Head Office in Enderby, Leicester and part of the week working remotely. About the role
What we are looking for..
- Marketing nominations and performance for product promotion via owned channels (OSA, editorial email, display & push)
- Presenting key womenswear projects to director level.
- End to end management of womenswear projects on next.co.uk and marketing channel.
- Homepage nominations and landing pages.
- Owns and implements reactive trade marketing.
- Ensures we reflect seasonal shifts onsite and via owned marketing channels.
- Reporting of marketing KPIs to womenswear ecommerce managers including ideas and initiatives to drive performance of all marketing channels.
- Owns meeting with wider ecom team including product teams.
- Shows the right product to the customer at the right time (using insights - both data and trend led)
- Supports social media team with womenswear product nominations and product team liaison.
- Editorial content and SEO articles. Growing SEO ranking for articles.
- Product expert for womenswear - Next and brands.
- Trends delivered where appropriate.
- Understanding of key competitors and the fashion retail ecommerce landscape.
- Responsible for most commercial customer journey throughout marketing to onsite, using merchandising tools to ensure best in class customer experience.
- Creative and visual flair, you'll be working with lot of brand imagery so an interest in branding and retail would be beneficial
- Some level of analytical competence - able to look at sales trends & data
- Organised, thorough and excited by a challenge you'll work well in a busy and fast moving retail environment
- Good at prioritising workload to meet requirements and tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and experience in presenting to senior management
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude who is able to work under pressure in a faced paced environment.
- 2 years + experience of working in an online trade environment and/or marketing
- Comfortable presenting to large groups
- Keen interest in Fashion
- Competitive salary
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- Pension 3% Employer/ 5% Employee
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (can also buy/sell up to 3 days)
- 25% staff discount and free next day delivery to desk for online purchases
- Fantastic restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar all onsite at head office
- Free car parking
- Outstanding subsidised Nursery onsite at head office
- Staff shop onsite at head office
- & Lots more health & wellbeing benefits!
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking