Our Retail Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to guide and support our growth journey, by leading the recruiting strategy and its execution for our Retail Operations teams and Store Advisors and Leaders across our North America retail stores. With a state-of-the-art recruiting tech stack (consisting of Greenhouse, Metaview, Gem and more) you will utilize data, reports, and dashboards to illustrate the recruiting pipeline, analyze results and course correct where necessary. We are looking for someone that leads and guides with data-driven insights, has a deep business understanding and strong stakeholder partnering skills.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including market research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, vendors, offer negotiations & acceptance
- Advise, coach and partner strategically with Retail Operations hiring managers to set expectations, build and execute holistic TA campaigns and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hires
- Improve upon our existing programs and processes seeking to raise the bar with every hire
- With future opportunities in mind, manage your candidate pipeline across live roles, future-oriented talent pools and succession planning
- 6+ years of experience in full-cycle high-volume recruiting with full ownership of store level recruitment
- History of partnering successfully with functional leaders and internal Talent teams
- Ability to utilize data to influence, story tell and backup recruiting goals and projections to your stakeholders
- Demonstrable examples of delivering a WOW candidate experience
Meet The Team
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On. Our Retail TA team hires for roles across office and store roles, focusing on our current and future North America stores but also have the opportunity to support global locations at the same time.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.