INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What is EV Lab
Our team has amassed significant knowledge in the sectors of sustainability and mobility.
From having worked in the solar industry to the exclusive electric Hypercar sector, EV Lab is well equipped to deliver on its mission to enable a transport system that is 100% sustainable.
What you'll be doing
As a Yacht Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in connecting our elite clientele with the yacht of their dreams. You will work closely with yacht buyers, providing expert guidance, showcasing our impressive yacht selection, and facilitating the entire sales process. Your ability to build strong relationships, your deep knowledge of yachts, and your passion for luxury maritime experiences will be instrumental in your success.
Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Understand clients' unique preferences, needs, and budget constraints to recommend suitable yachts.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the sales process, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience.
- Yacht Presentation :
- Showcase the features and benefits of our yacht to potential buyers.
- Organize and conduct yacht viewings, sea trials, and inspections.
- Collaborate with marketing and technical teams to ensure yachts are presented in the best possible condition.
Sales and Negotiation:
- Manage the full sales cycle, from lead generation to closing deals.
- Negotiate terms and pricing to achieve mutually beneficial agreements.
- Prepare and review sales contracts and documentation accurately.
Market Research and Industry Knowledge:
- Stay informed about trends, competitors, and industry developments in the luxury yacht market.
- Use market insights to adjust sales strategies and product offerings.
Sales Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain comprehensive records of client interactions, sales activities, and inventory.
- Generate regular sales reports for management review
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record in yacht sales or a high end /luxury field, preferably with 5 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of luxury yacht brands, models, and specifications.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional client relationship management abilities.
- Adept at using CRM systems.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and passionate about the maritime industry.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Arabic is a must
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Sales Executive