Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ensure a consistent memorable customer shopping experience by providing the highest level of service to guests and support the sales team as well as other back of house partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist in all guest service areas as called upon - Call Center, Guest Kitchen, Sales Floor, Concierge & Administration.
* Responsible for creating an "ultimate experience" for every guest by providing exceptional customer service and supporting front and certain back of house functions.
* Greet every client and assist them in their individual shopping needs, i.e. offering a beverage, guiding to the appropriate department or sales professional, etc.
* Maintain a welcoming environment that generates customer traffic and builds loyalty by exceeding customer expectations.
* Locate products for customers, complete transfers and charge sends from other stores as needed. Partner with Operations Associates when necessary to follow up on costumer sends/deliveries, transfers and new product receipt.
* Prepare store for opening and closing, including: filling in merchandise and returning merchandise to the stock room; stocking cash wraps with gift boxes, bags, etc., and maintaining clean, presentable front and back of house areas. Fold and straighten merchandise.
* Assist in processing sales transactions. Must be knowledgeable of return, markdown/discount, tax, security and packaging policies; and capture customer information.
* Prepare food and/or beverages to client specifications and provide support in the Guest Kitchen.
* Provide assistance on the floor at any given time to support other departments based on store needs.
* Ensure a clean, organized sales floor and fitting rooms.
* Direct all phone calls and questions to appropriate areas of store.
* Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
* Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
* Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum of 1-2 years of related Customer Experience, preferably within the luxury retail environment
* Detail oriented, customer service oriented and highly organized
* Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
* Demonstrated passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand and desire to grow in one's career with the company
* Collaborative team player willing to partner with and support all departments
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills