With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for assisting the planning team in the development of pre-season plans and in-season performance analysis to maximize the business. This position will generate and analyze the statistical data as well as analyze and revise the financial plans in support of the business initiatives and budget objectives across omni channels. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Partners with leader on development of pre-season & in-season plans & projections for specific categories.
- Develops assortment plans to the style/choice level by store groupings.
- Partners with cross functional teams to develop and utilize seasonal selling curves by region, climate, and store attribute.
- Provides analysis related to driving business goals (hindsight, regional selling, color selling, key item performance).
- Partners with cross functional partners to execute assortment plans.
- May also develop an understanding of DCOM specific KPI's to analyze performance and make recommendations to drive sales.
- Partners with the digital marketing team to support product and pricing messaging for emails that aligns to inventory goals.
- May collaborate with production team to pass orders or resolve all on order issues to make sure product arrives to stores on time.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, operations, or business preferred
- 2+ years' experience in allocation, merchandising, demand forecasting, financial planning, or analysis
- Strong systems skills with experience in Excel
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of forecasting methodology and understanding of retail math
- Ability to makes decisions with limited information but also able to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Builds collaborative partnerships cross-functionally
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.