HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
As Stock Manager, you manage the warehouse and perform all warehouse activities, which are related to the optimal acceptance, storage and distribution of goods to the stores. What you can expect:
- A management logistics function, aimed at the efficient and effective functioning of the warehouse as well as the execution of all common warehouse operations;
- Ensure that everything runs according to the schedule and that the warehouse remains well-organized and orderly;
- Set, communicate and monitor the results and productivity of all of the stock team to ensure all deliveries are processed quickly and efficiently;
- Motivates and stimulates the stock staff, ensures an adequate staffing, registers and checks;
- Recruit, train and develop the stock team, to optimise the store performance.
- A degree on at least MBO+ level;
- Experience from a similar position for at least 2 years;
- In the possession of good leadership skills and knowledge of the entire warehouse as well as the automatic process;
- Experience with SAP is preferable;
- You have analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and social skills in both Dutch and English;
- Living nearby Amsterdam
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Collective health insurance.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.