Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Vice President of Consumer Journey & Digital Marketing will lead our efforts in enhancing consumer engagement, driving brand awareness, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives. This is a senior leadership role that requires a deep understanding of the fashion/apparel and lifestyle sectors, digital trends, and consumer behaviour, as well as a proven track record in creating and executing successful digital marketing strategies on a global scale in large organisations.What you can expect:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive consumer journey strategy across all touchpoints, ensuring a seamless and personalized experience for customers from awareness to purchase and post-purchase stages, in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders across the organisation and in particular with peers from the omnichannel departments
- Lead the creation of a global digital marketing strategic direction that aligns with the brand identity for each brand, the overarching business goals, and target audience. This includes overseeing the development of campaigns, content, and initiatives across various digital channels
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive brand awareness and maintain a strong brand positioning in the competitive landscape. Develop strategies to differentiate the brand and connect with customers emotionally
- Own the direction and plan to deliver and optimised and effective media mix that will be used to deliver the brand messages. Allocate budget and set goals and clear KPIs for outputs such as impressions, reach, and engagement. Working with relevant peers & stakeholders ensure a clear and updated dashboard of measures
- Utilize data analytics and consumer insights to drive decision-making, measure campaign effectiveness, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in consumer engagement and conversion rates
- Work closely with Omnichannel team (retail and e-commerce) to ensure a consistent and integrated shopping experience across both physical and digital channels, leveraging technology to bridge the gap between online and offline interactions
- Build and lead a high-performing team of specialists & experts, fostering a culture of ownership, innovation, collaboration, and accountability. Provide mentorship, guidance, and professional development opportunities to team members
- Identify strategic partnerships and collaborations that can amplify the brand's reach and impact, both within and outside the fashion industry
- Develop and manage the assigned marketing & project budgets, allocating resources effectively to maximize ROI and achieve business objectives
- Stay abreast of industry trends, digital innovations, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for the brand to stay ahead of the competition and deliver cutting-edge experiences
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in digital marketing, a focus on consumer engagement and brand development in the fashion or lifestyle sector
- Proven track record of designing and implementing successful global CJ & or digital marketing strategies that have resulted in increased brand visibility, engagement, and revenue growth
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviour, digital trends, and e-commerce best practices
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience managing and developing high-performing teams
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to interpret analytics and derive actionable insights
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for design and storytelling
- Ability to navigate and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Global mindset with the ability to work effectively across diverse cultures and markets
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, platforms, and technologies
- Fluent English, additional languages are a bonus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.