Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
After nearly 50 years, Calvin Klein continues to be a cultural catalyst across the globe by embracing tension, sparking ideas and creating unforeseen realities. We believe in a culture that provokes discovery and brave thinking. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003. About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Stockroom Supervisor plays a key role in achieving these standards by ensuring the smooth running of the stockroom and back of house operations.
- Partner with wider management team to build on business opportunities and achieve company standards and objectives
- Processing deliveries, transfers and other stock-related duties accurately.
- Accepting incoming deliveries onto the system, organising stock in the stockroom and using initiative to improve ways of managing stock.
- Ensuring replenishment on the shop floor is completed correctly and in a timely fashion by delegation to the team in a sufficient way.
- Being a key player in SKU accuracy and stock takes.
- Analyse store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Own communication boards, anything facility related (access controls, alarm systems).
- Ability to build great relationships with key departments/personnel in HO, B&M team, facilities, loss prevention.
- Work with the Store Manager compiling feedback on product and stock concerns/issues. Producing reports and analysis, interpretation and action plans weekly communicating to the management team.
- Hold daily/weekly stockroom walks with Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You will have a previous track record within hospitality or retail.
- You will have previous stock handling experience.
- You will be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- Knowledge of stock control systems preferably FIORI, StoreForce and RFID.
- You will have strong people management skills with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.