Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Responsible to lead, manage, train, and motivate the Brand Image Specialist (BIS) team, to enhance the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic/creating a memorable customer shopping experience through in-store interior and window displays and visual merchandising executions.If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about human connection and storytelling, and would like to join the most successful fashion brand in the world to learn and develop your career journey in a diverse organization, we look forward to you becoming part of our family. Our ambition is for each person to bring their whole self to work. We believe that our employees are the key to achieving our business goals and thereby contribute to the success of our company. Our office is located on Nybrogatan 3 in Stockholm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Keep constant communication with the BIS team, keeping them updated on all design, changes and needs.
* Build relationships and communicate on a regular basis with store line / teams to ensure that store and creative needs dovetail, ensuring support with store staff's creative training. Coaching and training
* Support stores upfront to elevate the presentations through visual merchandising.
* Provide constant training and feedback to the BIS team.
* Manage and plan seasonal trainings instore - to support change overs.
* Monitor and organize planning processes, Floorplans, Opening plans, seasonal Planograms, capacity plans, etc.
* Responsible for installations, assisting in procuring and compiling creative and aesthetic elements for interiors, mood boards, accessories, tools, samples, and decorative prop elements. General tasks
* Track and supervise BIS office days, calendars, rotations, and travel movements.
* Work closely with store development on store snagging lists's.
* Actively support the team. To update the Team Site with window and interior photo inspirational and regional calendars in a timely manner.
* Research, identify and utilize multiple vendors and resources for props and decorative elements.
* Deputise for the Lead/ Director in case of absence.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Visual Merchandising Experience.
* Creativity and very elevated visual skills.
* Effective management and strong leadership skills.
* Strong communications skills, both verbal and written in local language and English.
* Energy and enthusiasm a must.
* Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
* Travel required.
* Driving license.