STARTING FROM OCTOBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged After Sales Intern to join out Repair Department in our Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Sorting out received shipments by channel (Retail, Wholesale, and E-Commerce), carrying out recording and inspection of items;
- Creating lists, invoices, and files, and getting items ready with the needed accessories to send to external labs for services;
- Receiving items from the laboratories and verificating the services performed;
- Handling the first step of shipping items to different channels, including paperwork;
- Keeping track of inventory and placing orders for accessories and materials.
- Techncal/Fashion Diploma or Bachelor degree in Economics;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Passionate and proactive.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement &ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin colour, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."