STARTING FROM OCTOBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Treasury Intern to join our Worldwide Finance and Taxation Department in our Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Handling payments and receipts;
- Conducting bank reconciliations for retail outlets and analyzing e-commerce transaction flows;
- Managing bank guarantees and payment methods;
- Overseeing Italian sales audits and verifying global sales audits.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Corporate Finance, Management, Economics;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills and accuracy.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."