Paid Search is a major element of NEXT's marketing activity, and we're looking for an expert! Could you be our Paid Search expert?
Reporting into the Media Buying Manager and working in the eCommerce department, the Paid Search Lead is responsible for developing and delivering search activity across our international partners, in order to maximise the profitable acquisition of new customers and generation of sales from existing customers via the channel.
With experience in managing large search campaigns, you will have great technical knowledge, be results oriented and able to work accurately at pace. You will work closely with our media agency and key search partners to deliver profitable performance campaigns.
We can offer hybrid working with part of the week working at our Head Office (Enderby, Leicestershire) and part of the week working remotely. About the role
- Working alongside key internal stakeholders, plan and execute performance led search campaigns
- You will manage the relationship with the media agency & key search partners
- You will monitor & work with the agency to optimize all activity.
- Work closely with the partners to explore new and innovative opportunities
- Work with the marketing and commercial trading teams.
- You will manage the reporting for your channel
- You will regularly present key campaign findings/insight identified.
- Stay up to date with the digital media landscape
- 5+ years of experience of digital performance media channel, including at least 3 years in paid search
- Experience or familiarity with the marketing platforms (ZMS) Zalando Marketing Services, (ZAP) ZALORA Advertising Platform and Amazon Ads would be advantageous.
- Strong numeracy and excel skills
- Experience of planning and optimising across performance digital media channels
- Experience of managing search partners and/or agency relationships
- Have a high attention to detail
- Ability to be logical - finds it easy to problem solve
- Be collaborative and work well as part of a team
- Strong technical knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of the SA360 platform would be an advantage
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Share options - opt in at 70% OR 10% cash alternative
- Private medical insurance OR cash alternative at £715
- Sharesave scheme
- Pension 3% Employer/ 5% Employee
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (can also buy/sell up to 3 days)
- 25% staff discount and free next day delivery to desk for online purchases
- Fantastic restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar all onsite at head office
- Free car parking
- Outstanding subsidised Nursery onsite at head office
- Staff shop onsite at head office
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we've gone global!About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking