RAVEN is a talent-first brand-building agency, working across the Fashion, Beauty, Arts & Entertainment industries. We believe we offer the best, most intuitive and interesting Communications service in London. We service brands, the media, and our industry collaborators with unique insight, passion and audience-first thinking. Our dynamic, hyper-connected team are forthright, funny and completely obsessed with contemporary culture. Ultimately, we unlock our partners’ potential to define ‘the now’. Our work, our roster, and our own agency identity are underscored by vibrancy, relevance, world-class storytelling and real cultural clout. We work with pioneers: brands and businesses who are redefining the industry landscape and dominating conversation on consumer behaviour, innovation and purpose. In turn - inspired by our partners’ change-making spirits - our ambition is to redefine the agency experience. RAVEN offers something special.
Our ‘heartland’ - the central disciplines at our agency - are Communications and Talent Marketing, closely collaborating to deliver clear visions for our brands. Whilst we do ‘the day job’ in media relations and talent strategy better than anyone, our true uniqueness as an agency partner lies within our ‘beyond comms’ capabilities - from Creative Direction to Digital Strategy, we’re able to bring fully-functioning, creative mar-comms solutions to our partners.
RAVEN is part of the Miroma Group - a collective of agencies spearheading a new-age communications model, operating in 35 markets. Clients across Miroma’s portfolio include Spotify, Amazon, The Walt Disney Company, eBay, Facebook and many, many more.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and driven Account Manager to join our growing team and work across a varied selection of fashion and beauty clients - ranging from the industry’s most talked-about upcoming designers to a number of the biggest sports brands, category-leading commercial brands, and luxury retailers in the world. The Talent Marketing function services RAVEN’s full roster of clients, in an always-on and standalone capacity. The team also works regularly with project-only clients.
Working within our Talent Marketing team, you’ll have a dedicated roster of clients but will also be exposed to, and gain experience across, the dynamic work our Communications team deliver around traditional PR, media relations and brand building. We’re looking for someone hungry, knowledgeable and ready to get stuck in; someone tangibly excited to be part of the most talked-about new agency in London.
- Contribute to and build client talent strategies: thinking about community as a wholistic part of a broader communications plan, incorporating talent, influencer and (industry) creators on a global and local level
- Pitch for and facilitate celebrity and influencer dressing (for our relevant clients) daily. Beyond that; pitch and generate product placement (to send those dressing hits further) across print, digital and social media outlets.
- Take ownership of our Talent database, with specific emphasis on introducing new and exciting creators and key industry figures (across all social media platforms) whilst not forgetting target celebrities across all industries - film, sport, music etc
- Lead on influencer casting and selection, providing direction to the wider team (and clients) on influencer identification and initiatives to drive engagement, earned media and cultural relevance
- Actively participate in ideation for client initiatives and activations (and the decks that go with them!) that build brand heat and have the potential to generate valuable ROI
- Take the lead on evaluation, reporting and analysis of our results. We are looking for someone who is driven by ‘the science’, and is an enthusiast for utilising the tools at our disposal (side note: experience with Lefty is a bonus!)
- Form meaningful, genuine industry relationships with agents, stylists, young creatives, creators and beyond - and leverage your network in meaningful ways to benefit the agency
- Support Directors with negotiating fees and managing contracts for talent and creator bookings, alongside the management of budgets - both seasonal and project-specific.
- Be focused on the detail: from casting selection through the deliverables, we are seeking out someone who loves to deliver work with end-to-end attention to detail.
- Assist Directors across all day-to-day tasks pertaining to the delivery of clients’ strategies
- Daily contact with clients - we expect every team member to feel fully engaged and informed about where we’re taking the brands and businesses we support
- Play a pivotal role in RAVEN’s events and talent chaperoning processes. This includes, but isn’t limited to: executing thorough guestlist management, supporting the invitation send-out process, end-to-end management of photographer and broadcast requests, and managing talent in real time and through to completion of any (content) deliverables
- Day-to-day management and delegation of tasks to junior team members. You’ll be responsible for ensuring their work streams are completed on time, and to an excellent standard
- Contribute to, and oversee the delivery of, daily, weekly and/or monthly coverage reporting
- Passionate interest in culture - not only contemporary and luxury fashion, but also art, design, music, entertainment, and societal commentary
- Proven knowledge of understanding, navigating and working with key social media platforms (and associated creators) including, but not limited to, Meta, Facebook, X, TikTok and YouTube
- Visible passion for forging relationships amongst your industry peer group, and building and growing creator communities for our agency and clients
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business outcomes
- Genuine interest in creating valuable, effective strategies for clients, and ability to drive both brand and commercial results that deliver against KPIs and ROI goals
- Impressive written communication skills, from emails through to press releases and proposals - the way we write - and sell - is our currency
- A team player with a positive, flexible, can-do attitude and good sense of humour - we thrive on being a team who can collaborate and work together even at the busiest of times
- Constant contribution to idea generation: bringing your inevitable natural ability as a digital native to the table across daily agency discussions and ultimately, bringing new digitally-driven ideas to our clients
- Immaculate attention to detail; Proven experience in prioritising tasks and maintaining workloads
- Good analytical skills; comfortable using Excel, Google Docs and Slides and all its features
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years prior experience in a similar background or with the proven skills as detailed above
REPORTING TO: Talent Director + Agency Founders