Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do-for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences.
As a Seasonal Operations Associate, you will work to enhance our client experience with our operations team during our most magical time of year. Reporting to an Operations Manager, the team Makes Life Extraordinary by leading with a people first mentality and ensuring exceptional execution of daily assignments.
· The compensation for this role is $18.00/hr
· Financial Solutions, including Credit Union membership and pay advances via PayActiv
· NMG Associate's Core Discount of 30% with multiple in-store opportunities for an additional 30% off across select brands
· NMG Discount Marketplace featuring 1,000s of products and services with over $5,000 in savings
· Any opportunity to work with the brand is an opportunity to get to know our teams and stores. Although there is no guarantee, there is potential that a Seasonal Associate might be hired into a permanent role after the holiday season.
What You'll Do
· Unload and sort inbound merchandise and prepare the merchandise for the selling floor
· Prepare outbound merchandise to be shipped to a client, another store or the distribution center
· Complete daily inventory control operations
· Execute merchandise price changes as needed
· Ensure all safety procedures are followed on the receiving dock and in all other work areas
· Efficiently and graciously handles escalated issues by connecting customer with a member of the management team
· Demonstrates follow-through on customer requests, questions and needs
· Support BOPIS and Curbside pickup, Alterations (online and pickups) in partnership with Selling team and Managers on duty
· Ensure clients are warmly welcomed into Neiman Marcus at store entrances and within store departments, transitioning the client to appropriate associate based on service needs
What You'll Bring
· Minimum 1 year of experience in an operations or warehouse role(s)
· Familiar with and able to use retail and mobile technologies
· Requires standing, bending, climbing stairs, and lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which will include nights, weekends and holidays
As one of the largest multi-brand luxury retailers in the U.S., with 3,000+ of the world's most desirable brand partners, we're delivering exceptional products and services enabled by our investments in data and technology. Through the expertise of our team, we deliver and scale a personalized luxury experience across our three channels of in-store, eCommerce, and remote selling. Our NMG|Way culture, powered by our people, combines individual talents into a collective strength to make life extraordinary. Our brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a woman co-founded, majority women-led organization outpacing the U.S. population in racial and ethnic diversity and led by one of corporate America's few openly gay CEOs, Neiman Marcus Group is proud to celebrate associates from different backgrounds, experiences, and communities. We've made it a priority to cultivate a culture where everyone Belongs and where showing up as your full and authentic self is encouraged.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our Talent Attraction process. If you have a disability and need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at ApplicantSupport@NeimanMarcus.com .
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties, responsibilities, or activities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.