Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that's run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand - our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We've built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what's next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we're headed, we'd love to have you join us.About the Role
The Commercial Plan Coordinator will support the Promo Digital Experience and Commercial Planning teams. This role will be primarily responsible for the QA of email, site, and app content, aiding in pulling and analyzing data, organizing and maintaining essential documentation, and assisting with updating the commercial calendar. Attention to detail and critical thinking are essential to success, second only to a deep passion for the customer and their experience with the brand. This role reports to the Director of Commercial Planning.What You'll Do
• QA ownership of promotional content in the email, site, and app channels
• Writing creative briefs for ad hoc projects
• Sourcing data from various tools to aid in analysis and hind sighting
• Building, organizing, and maintaining various review documents
• Aiding the team in maintaining a robust marketing calendar
• Develop and maintain partnerships with cross functional teams
• Pull Competitor analysis and maintain working doc for share out
Key Organizational Relationships
• Commercial Planning, Promo Experience, Audience Experience, Digital ProductionWho You Are
• 1-2 years relevant experience
• Tremendous attention to detail and sharp critical thinking skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Resourceful, able to troubleshoot and identify resources independently
• Experience with Adobe Workspace a plusBenefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $55,600 - $70,800 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.