As an On Customer Service Representative with a focus on our B2B dealers and own retail stores, your number one job is to ensure teams are Happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the best sports retailer in the industry. Each case you handle, you will aim to WOW our retailers and will always strive to find a customized solution. With your experience in the sporting goods industry, you will bring the necessary expertise in running shoes and apparel and can competently advise, help and direct our customers with a smile.
- Successfully able to work simultaneously with multiple CRM systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and vendor portals
- Demonstrates high energy and ownership towards supporting our sales team and their corresponding accounts, as well as retail teams
- Responsible for daily account management of orders, future orders, and invoicing of orders
- Resolves any issues on time as it relate to assigned sales reps and accounts including returns, damages, and sales order discrepancies
- Work closely with the retail team to ensure the delivery of orders, follow up returns and warranties as well
- Communicate with our 3PL warehouse daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Works in tandem with other team members to ensure our dealers are receiving the best customer service in the sports industry
- Closely engage with new projects, and provide suggestions based on findings for improvement
- Feedback system-related issues with the relevant team immediately
- Great attention to detail
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- A strong background in account management and operations
- Always keeping the retailer's needs front of mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
- You bring 2+ years' experience from similar administrative/operational roles, must be customer-oriented, and knowledge within the sporting goods industry will be advantageous
- Problem solver with great multitasking and analytical skills to find creative solutions
Meet The Team
You will work with a core team at our Shanghai On office and interact regularly with our global Happiness delivery teams in APAC.
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness every day at On! You will work in a collaborative team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team, and On - we would happily write stories together.
This position is located in Shanghai, China.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.