Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The team oversees Global Demand Plan for the Tommy Hilfiger & Tommy Jeans NOS assortment, from our European HQ in Amsterdam.
The demand planning is a monthly process, which plans and reconciles demand plans for the coming 12-24 months. A big part of the input comes from channels: E-com and Retail (DTC) and regions. Both European, but also global. Separate from the work with the external- and internal stakeholder's sales analysis, financial budgets and commercial targets help to build the future demand.
Based on the demand plans the supply is planned. Main target is to guarantee timely incoming product on shortest possible lead-times. The outcome of both the demand- and supply planning is to offer the right stock levels at the right time for the global market at the lowest costs. The Position
The NOS Demand Planner oversees the demand process consisting of assortment planning, commercial targets, budgeting and demand planning. The Demand Planner connects the European outcome with the International markets demand plans. Leading to global insights of NOS demand.
Working on process alignment between the brand-, finance-, channel- and regional planning teams to ensure the best possible outcome, which is clear for all involved. Connecting main inputs into a 'best in class' demand plan and commercial NOS assortment.
The main stakeholders will be European Regional, Channel, Global Regioanl, NOS Supply Planning, Market-, Product- and General Merchandise, Business control and Finance. Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Lead the demand process of the dedicated division with a strong focus on connecting all financial- and commercial targets.
- Oversee demand worldwide and align with the business.
- Connect the demand plan with the Integrated Demand Plan (IDP), as part of the E2E planning light beam.
- Optimize reporting on budgets, sales and demand
- Provide proposals on process improvements and adjustments
- Stakeholder Management
- Participate in projects related with NOS and E2E planning (Blue Yonder / Integrated Demand Planning).
- Support the BPO group and business by analyzing processes and best practices, pursuing effective structures and ways of working, and drive alignment across lifestyle labels/divisions.
- Foster a culture of inclusivity and development.
- Educated to bachelor/masters level; Education background: Supply Chain Management, Commerce/ Business Management, Economics, or any related quantitative field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Demand Planning, Merchandise Planning, Retail Planning etc.
- Experience with SAP and Advanced planning systems (e.g. Blue Yonder/ JDA) is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS office and advance skills in Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of forecast error metrics.
- Able to work with a lot of stakeholders.
- High level of accuracy.
- Skills in gathering, interpreting and visualizing data.
- Ability to work autonomously and to take ownership of tasks.
- Ambitious, passionate and personable.
- Fluent in English.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
Be part of it.
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career : whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise , everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.