With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. Position Objective
This position is responsible for organizing, maintaining the sample yardage request, ITR's of seasonal raw material assortments for assigned area. FunctionalResponsibilities Competencies
Education Required Qualifications
Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
- Decision Quality
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Action Oriented
Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Interpersonal Savvy
Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Situational Adaptability
Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- 1-2 years' experience in raw materials research and development
- Detail oriented; ability to drive to completion with solid communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of raw materials development process
- General understanding of textile science skills
- Proficient understanding of dyeing, printing, and finishing techniques
- Awareness of raw material trend direction, and research & development avenues
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office suite; emphasis in Excel and experience with web based applications
- Advanced Adobe experience
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.