Carhartt WIP is part of the WIP Trading AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For our office in Berlin we are looking for you as (Junior) E-Commerce Manager (m/f/x) for our market in France.
- Initiating, planning, and implementing measures for digital business expansion in France
- Monitoring, reporting, and optimizing country-specific webshop KPIs
- Preparing, implementing, and monitoring strategic and operational measures, as well as projects
- Overseeing and executing different customer experience topics, with the aim of improving customer experience (eg. NPS, customer surveys)
- Local implementation of theme words, as well as landing and content pages
- Observing the French market and analyzing trends to identify relevant shop features
- Analyzing searches within our webshop and continuously optimizing search results
- Supporting the product owner with strategic business cases, implementation of product launches, and operational optimizations
- Close cooperation with CS, Paid Marketing, SEO, UX and Product Management departments
- A degree in economics or a comparable field
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in e-commerce
- Enthusiastic about digital trends and technical innovation
- Knowledge of all relevant e-commerce KPIs and can evaluate them using your analytical skills
- Very good MS-Office skills, especially in Excel
- A structured and independent way of working
- Very good analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- A very good command of written and spoken German and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
Berlin / Germany