Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Wholesale Visual Merchandiser (VM) plays a crucial role in supporting Visual Merchandising efforts for brand partners and wholesale clients. They are responsible for visiting different locations to provide guidance, training and support in implementing Visual Merchandising standards aligned with the brand's global guidelines. The Wholesale VM collaborates closely with brand partners and wholesale clients to enhance their VM execution, drive visual excellence, and create impactful product presentations, as well as providing necessary VM-related training and coaching. The position will report directly to the Wholesale VM Manager. This field-based role requires frequent travel to various brand partner and wholesale client locations.What you can expect:
- Ensures Visual Standards are maintained across all HUGO BOSS Wholesale POS within the region on responsibility.
- Conducts regular Store Visits / Communication with the Brand Partners to support with planning store layouts in conjunction with Global VM Directives.
- Dresses, installs and styles window(s) where applicable, and instore visual displays in accordance with Brand Guidelines.
- Produces detailed Store Visit reports on a regular basis in conjunction with store teams and feedback to WHS VM Manager and WHS Sales Teams.
- Identifies opportunities, issues and needs within Wholesale POS, puts forward recommendations and creates action plan to implement any changes, as well as liaising with all relevant internal or external stakeholders during the process.
- Monitors commercial performance of stores in their area and uses this during decision making.
- Provides VM support for Wholesale projects across the UK & Ireland as outlined by Wholesale VM Manager.
- Ensures adequate and timely remote communication with all stores, where support cannot be provided on site.
- Participates in local Wholesale Model Store Program
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program for BOSS and HUGO in key accounts by briefing store teams on the MS Guidelines, advising on floor layouts and attending key locations to overlook the implemenation where possible.
- Gives feedback on Model Store implementationto the store team following every store visit.
- Takes clear and comprehensive photographs of VM work carried out and promptly uploads to relevant folders.
- Conducts regular Store Visit Reports and feedback to wholesale team to ensure standards are being maintained.
- Collates and reviews Model Store photos from POS within area of responsiblity and feedback to stores.
- Supporting with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines for all Channels.
- Supports Head Office Wholesale team with Merchandising Showrooms each season.
- Supports Wholesale VM Manager with execution of Showroom Installations.
- In season maintenance of the showrooms.
- Ensures the Company Expenses Policy is followed at all times and expenses are cost effective.
- Submits expenses on a fortnight basis.
- Looks after all VM Products and Equipment in allocated stores to ensure additional local costs are kept to a minimum.
DEPARTMENT COMMUNICATIONS / SUPPORT
- Wholesale - Feedback on product availability and placement to maximise sales across all POS
- H&S - has a "safety first" culture and follows all H&S Guidelines
- PR & Marketing - support for Marketing and Press activities relating to the Wholsale Channel.
- Shop Construction - VM support for Store Opening projects
- Meeting attendance and participation - Weekly Conference calls.
- Plan and manage own rota in accordance with the VM Calendar and Business needs using tools available.
- Manage own personal development and training.
- Undertake specific duties as requested by the Wholesale VM Manager or Head of VM.
- Cover Retail Area VM Team where required.
- Experience in an Area Visual Merchandising Role where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated.
- A comprehensive Creative background.
- Passion and Knowledge of the Brand & the ability to represent the Brand's attributes.
- Commercial mind-set.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in networking & building relationships (with Wholesale Partners preferred but not essential).
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop.
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and discount allowance
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <