Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Lead audits of commercial processes at HUGO BOSS and leverage your experience by identifying best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to a wide range of audits and by doing so quickly gain a strong understanding of the groups most relevant processes in the headquarter as well as the subsidiaries worldwide
- Establish a network of leaders and experts in the global HUGO BOSS organization
- Significantly contribute to the improvement of processes at HUGO BOSS and help the highest levels of management to manage the risks of the organization
- Establish state of the art audit processes using toolsfor automation and data analytics
- Be a part of a small but diverse team in different locations with a high level of autonomy, responsibility, and exposure to senior management
- Completed studies in business administration, management information systems or comparable education
- Multiple years of experience in a related industry or with the relevant processes, especially those with a commercial aspect, like sourcing, marketing or sales of consumer goods. Experience in auditing is an asset but not a requirement
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English. Knowledge of the German language is a strong plus and other languages are beneficial as well
- Analytical, team oriented, results driven
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally up to 25% of your time
#LI-JP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.