Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development of HUGO Menswear covering both the UK & Ireland. The role will be expected to nurture and drive business with existing partners alongside the company strategies. The Sales Manager will report directly to the Head of Wholesale HUGO whilst managing their own direct reports.What you can expect:
- Sell seasonal HUGO Menswear collection's to Key Partners, Franchise Partners, Department Stores, Multi Independents, Pureplay, Category Specialist and Independents, ensuring quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved to maximize sales and profitability.
- Accurately prepare pre-season analysis and menswear collection's budgets across all customers to ensure adequate commercial budgets are agreed with key partners based on distribution and minimum product coverage expectations
- Track annual stock sales monthly and deliver actions to achieve annual budgets
- Manage and build strategic long-terms relationships with existing and new Key Partners, presenting a strong understanding of their business model to maximize sales, profitability and brand equity for HUGO menswear
- Establish first point of contact & communication for all HUGO menswear partners for plans/issues/actions and feedback in appropriate style updating line manager and Directors at all times
- Accurate analysis of key partners weekly and seasonal trade performance with clear and immediate feedbacks/action plans to enhance sales performance.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the existing HUGO menswear distribution with the ability to lead the process of identifying future potential partners that align with HUGO brand strategy
- Attend quarterly design meetings with HUGO MW team in Germany and Switzerland. Required to confidently analyse, translate and negotiate key market trends, competitor analysis and product development opportunities to support/drive the growth of HUGO menswear
- Required attendance at a minimum of two DOS Model Stores per year to acquire a clear and detailed understanding of HUGO VM Guidelines across all areas of the brand which can be implemented with wholesale partners
- Develop retail understanding including space and option planning to guide customers and sales team to deliver ideal options versus space
- Manage and maintain e-commerce partners online execution ensuring HUGO BOSS Online guidelines and processes are adhered too
- Extensive co-ordination and cross function communication with key internal departments including supply chain, marketing, shop construction, HR and finance to ensure Key Partners receive prompt and exemplary customer service
- Schedule regular store visits to ensure deliveries, visual merchandising and marketing initiatives are aligned with HUGO brand strategy
- Create and deliver engaging, seasonal brand and collection trainings to all key partners
- Understanding of SIS concepts, capacities, costs and lead time
- Maintain merchandising standards in the showroom and be responsible for stock inventory
- Organize, communicate and oversee store visits & travel plans across UK and Ireland for existing clients, potential clients and parallel accounts
- Supervise, train and guide intern on a day to day basis to deliver best practice with HUGO Menswear partners queries, system processes and all other HO functions
- Demonstrable success gained in a Wholesale role within a recognized brand.
- Strong strategic and analytical mind set
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Comprehensive market and competitor knowledge.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <