Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Area VM drives and implements Visual Merchandising standards within their allocated stores' window displays and instore mannequin fashion points. Supports and advises retail store teams on all aspects of Visual Merchandising, ensuring consistence with Global Guidelines and visual excellence, as well as providing necessary VM-related training and coaching. Works closely with the Retail Area Management Team to provide resource and support for all VM projects, ensuring they are executed on time and to the HUGO BOSS Standard. The position will report directly to VM Team Leader. The role will be field based with travel required to visit the marketplace.What you can expect:
- Ensures Visual Standards are maintained across all POS within the Nordic countries
- Dresses and styles window and instore visual displays in accordance with Brand Guidelines
- Assembles or dismantles window or instore visual displays, where necessary
- Produces detailed Store Visit reports on a regular basis in conjuction with store teams
- Conducts regular Store Visits / Communication with their Store Managers and Area Managers to ensure standards are being maintained
- Identifies opportunities, issues and needs within retail stores, puts forward recommendations and creates action plan to implement any changes, as well as liaising with all relevant internal or external stakeholders during the process
- Monitors commercial performance of stores in their area and uses this during decision making
- Prioritises focus stores and provides VM support for them when required
- Provides VM support for projects across the Nordic countries as outlined by VM Management Team
- Ensures adequate and timely remote communication with all stores, where support cannot be provided on site. Includes all Channels and Wholesale
- Participates in Global Model Store Program
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program for BOSS and HUGO in DOS and SiS by briefing store teams on the MS Guidelines, advising on floor layouts and attending key locations to overlook the implemenation where possible
- Supports execution of local Model Store Program four Outlets, Airports and Commision stores.
- Gives feedback on Model Store implementationto the store team following every store visit
- Supporting with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines for all Channels
- Takes clear and comrehensive photographs of VM work carried out and promptly uploads them to StorIQ
- Conducts regular StoreIQ Visit Reports with their Store Managers and Area Managers to ensure standards are being maintained
- Tracks StorIQ Model Store photo upload for allocted stores making sure it's done correctly
- Leaves detailed feedback on Model Store StorIQ Campaign with a list of actions for store teams and follows up on it
- Produces an end-of-day Model Store StorIQ Campaign report with key feeback to Area Retail and VM Management teams
- Works together with Wholesale Partners to ensure Brand image is maintained across Wholesale Points of Sale
- Provides support for the execution local Model Store Program for Wholesale Partners in conjunction with local Wholesale Teams
- Supports with Writing/Editing local Model Store Guidelines
- Provides support in executing any ad-hoc VM projects with Wholesale Partners
- Seeks opportunities to incerase Brand image within he allocated Wholesale accounts
- Supports Head Office Wholesale team with seasonal Showroom set-ups.
DEPARTMENT COMMUNICATIONS / SUPPORT
- Ensures the Company Expenses Policy is followed at all times and expenses are cost effective
- Submits expenses on a fortnight basis
- Looks after all VM Products and Equipment in allocated stores to ensure additional local costs are kept to a minimum
- B&M - Feedback on product availability and placement to maximise sales across all POS
- H&S - has a "safety first" culture and follows all H&S Guidelines
- PR & Marketing - support for Marketing and Press Events, Press Day, Sports & Art Sponsorship Projects and local Showcases
- Retail / Retail Ops - Close working relationship with Area Managers to ensure local VM needs are actioned
- Shop Construction - VM support for Store Opening projects
- Meeting attendance and participation - Conference calls, VM Meetings, Area Meetings if necessary
- Plan and manage own rota in accordance with the VM Calendar and Business needs using tools available
- Manage own personal development and training
- Undertake specific duties as requested by the VM Management Team. Covers other areas where necessary.
- Experience in an Area Visual Merchandising Role where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- A comprehensive Retail and Creative background
- Passion and Knowledge of the Brand & the ability to represent the Brand's attributes
- Commercial mind-set
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, proficiency in written & spoken English
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and discount allowance
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <