About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this seasonal role, you will work in an energizing, fast-paced environment focused on delivering exceptional service to our customers through multiple interactive channels of communication. You will be Customer Curious as you support and improve the customer experience and satisfaction. You are an agile solution seeker and are comfortable multi-tasking to solve problems quickly with satisfying solutions while empowered to do the right thing.
This opportunity is a remote position based in Columbus, Ohio. It is a Monday- Friday full-time schedule and shifts are between 8am-5pm and 1230pm- 9pm.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Provide excellent customer service by recognizing and responding appropriately, in verbal or written format, to customer's requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Embracing a mentality of do the right thing with focus on providing first contact resolution, utilizing a variety of resources.
- Deliver results through exceptional decision quality and Problem-Solving skills, with an extraordinary focus on resolution for a positive customer experience
- Act in the capacity of "Brand Expert" on policies, procedures, and promotions to provide accurate information to both internal and external customers.
- Provide peer support to other team members as needed.
- Use established tools and procedures to identify, organize and categorize information.
- Thrives on customer satisfaction through multiple interactive channels of communication.
- Proven experience in customer service and/or a fast-paced environment.
- Solution oriented individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex issues and de-escalate situations.
- Ability to create innovative solutions and processes that enhance the customer experience.Recognize and question potential problems and situations
- Great at leveraging technology and navigating multiple systems at once
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.