About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will assist in the development, execution and communication of financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of a product category. The ideal candidate is curious, innovative, results-oriented, and focused on executing a best in class customer experience while delivering/exceeding financial targets. Strong analytical and storytelling skills will serve you well.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Assist in managing the financial success of a division/department or class by meeting sales, gross margin, and inventory productivity goals
- Analyze historical data and current trends. Identify risks and opportunities by division/department or class and solicit ideas for issue resolution
- Participate in formulation of preseason strategy with merchant and planner, partnering with planner in creating preseason financial sales and inventory plans by department, classes and/or style
- Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with Planning, Merchandising, Production, and Store Operations
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Technological proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Believe in the Power of Team; build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills, able to present ideas and directions that rally others to action
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $50,700 - $72,700 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.