INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic fashion copywriter to join the online content team at levelshoes.com . You will be part of a fast-paced team, achieving daily targets and delivering the highest standards of product and editorial copy. The role will involve strong research skills, a knowledge of key fashion trends and designers and a flair for copy.
Highly organized and production-minded, you will work closely with the online content team which will include, photographers, stylists, editors and merchandisers, ensuring that all copy is written in a timely manner.
- Translate English copy to clear, concise and engaging Arabic copy for products' description. This copy should be written in a commercially sound manner that reflects current trends while showing a sound understanding of the brand.
- Being constantly creative and coming up with innovative ideas for campaigns and commercial content (push notifications, newsletters...etc.)
- Meet daily targets of translating all product descriptions and be measured both on productivity and content accuracy and quality.
- Ensure all product details information is accurate.
- Audits - work systematically with the online content manager and editor to conduct audits across the site to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Any other related duties as reasonably requested.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about writing and fashion - specifically shoes
- Be able to carry out your role to the highest standards under pressure
- Excellent command of Arabic and English, general and fashion terms and a flair for short, sharp copy
- Research and wider reading
- Experience with CMS and back office systems
- Graduate (or equivalent) with proven experience
- Sound knowledge of national and international men's and women's fashion, designers, brands and trends
- Excellent time management skills
- Preferably translation/ linguistics major (Arabic and English)
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL STORE OPERATIONS