INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
At Chalhoub, our passion and commitment have positioned us as the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, over 300 esteemed brands, and a legacy spanning 60 years, we remain the premiere destination for luxury goods in the region. Our aim has always been to elevate and enhance the luxury retail experience. We've pioneered innovative services catering to our customers' evolving preferences, bridging traditional in-store experiences with the digital world.
Our focus remains firmly on delivering exceptional customer experiences. As we look to the horizon, it's evident that digital innovation and e-commerce are pivotal to our future. Building on our robust data foundations, we aspire to craft an agile, customer-centric entity poised to drive substantial growth. To this end, we are in search of top talent to accompany us on this transformative journey.
Our award-winning Group Media team plays an instrumental role in our digital endeavors, consistently amplifying our reach and driving impressive results in both traffic and revenue. With profound expertise, strategic relationships with regulators, and global teams operating with the dynamism of start-ups, we confidently navigate the challenges of the ever-evolving luxury retail landscape. As we continue to grow and shape the luxury retail industry in the Middle East and beyond, we remain excited about the possibilities the future holds.
Join our dynamic team as a Paid Media Executive. Play a pivotal role in developing Chalhoub's Group Media team across search, SEO, Affiliates Social media, and Video platforms. Collaborate closely with our eCommerce community and a range of stakeholders to amplify our brand's presence, driving traffic and revenue.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the team to develop and implement Chalhoub's Paid Media strategy across social media, search, and video platforms
- Educate the business on Paid Media guidelines, best practices, and tools via data, training, and ongoing communication with key stakeholders
- Support eCommerce teams in growing their Paid Media traffic and revenue by defining and sharing best practices and tools
- Drive the development and execution of scalable Paid Media projects that can be deployed across priority markets and brands
- Work on the creation of Paid Media forecasts, business cases, and post campaign analysis to understand the impact of any new or completed Paid Media project
- Analyze data and report on global Paid Media KPIs to a large number of stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns to improve performance and meet KPIs
- Create compelling case studies and award entries that showcase the success of Chalhoub's Paid Media program and its impact on the business.
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather data and insights, and use your storytelling skills to craft narratives that resonate with judges and industry peers.
- Follow best practices in account management, including but not limited to account structure, keyword research, ad copywriting, bid management, and landing page optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve account performance and achieve KPIs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's in any analytical field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in paid media and Google Analytics
- Proven track record of managing successful paid media campaigns and achieving KPIs
- Experience working with large budgets and complex campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and develop insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of social media, search, and video platforms and their advertising capabilities
- Understanding of eCommerce and its key drivers
- Experience working with and managing external partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and address issues proactively
- Passion for digital marketing and a drive to stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Experience creating compelling case studies and award entries to showcase the success of campaigns
- Knowledge of best practices in account management, including account structure, keyword research, ad copywriting, bid management, and landing page optimization.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.