As Private Client Associate you will be primarily responsible for driving revenue for the Galvan’s Mayfair Flagship.
You will report to the Mayfair Flagship Store Manager. While introducing customers to the suite of Galvan client services, ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury customer experience and build brand loyalty while evolving your client book.
You must have previous experience from a luxury market and up for working within a fast growth environment. You will host client appointments in Mayfair, consignment and on potential home appointments, supporting all client needs.
You will work with all Galvan collections including bridal and ready to wear. You will lead on in store and off site VM needs. You will also support planning in store and offsite events in London.
The role of Private Client Associate/VM will include a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Drive Galvan’s unique service offering to existing and new clients
- Clienteling activities – follow brand timelines, must have extremely strong selling skills
- Provide an end-to-end luxury service whilst building client relations with the brand
- Drive incremental revenue to Galvan by bringing new clients to the brand through your database of clients, as well as finding new sources of high quality customer acquisition
- Manage, deliver, and flawlessly execute in-Studio, at-home and consignment service offering to all clients – including existing customers in Galvan database
- Track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on customer engagement
- Visual Merchandising – support in store and off site events with scheduled updates to in store display
- Work with creative team to establish a rotation of VM guidelines
- Be positive and a professional reflection upon the Galvan brand in all internal and external interaction
- Partner with all Galvan teams to effectively deliver world class client services
Ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in Luxury Retail
- Client book (relevant to Galvan) required
- Extensive sales and customer service skills
- Visual Merchandising skillset and experience
- Be detailed orientated, enthusiastic and a great collaborator
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient - ability to pivot in a changingenvironment
- Be fashion savvy with impeccable presentation
- Ability to develop, plan and execute strategies to maximize opportunities
- Proficiency in utilizing available technology including Shopify, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holiday schedules
About the Brand
Founded in 2014 by four female friends with backgrounds in contemporary art, design and fashion, GALVAN was launched to redefine eveningwear for the modern day.Today, the ready-to-wear collection has evolved to cover all parts of a polished wardrobe, from day to night separates to contemporary bridal collections sold in GALVAN stores, online and through retail partners worldwide. Favoured and worn by celebrities including Margot Robbie, Viola Davis and Phoebe Waller-Bridge, women around the world have embraced the line’s clean aesthetic, easy versatility and refreshing commitment to delivering luxury pieces at an accessible price point.