Our Customer Service Team (we call it Happiness Delivery) is growing and with this comes an exciting opportunity to join us as the Data Analysis Lead for our Americas Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business. Within this role, you will work primarily behind the scenes to design, build, and maintain a comprehensive database of customer service metrics to track performance of the Americas DTC team and provide actionable insights for improvement.
- Design, build, and maintain a database to store DTC performance metrics.
- Build the foundation for DTC quantitative performance and be a key stakeholder in curating the success narrative for the Americas region.
- Collaborate with leadership and BI to resolve data and integration-related issues.
- Collaborate with the data and leadership teams of our BPO vendors to ensure all vendors are in alignment with data reporting.
- Serve as the key point of contact for data and reporting related questions from DTC leadership both regionally and globally.
- Build and lead a team of analytics and reporting specialists as growth dictates.
- Stay up-to-date with company and industry best practices in data management, database design, NPS data analytics, and all app integrations.
- Embody the On Spirits and deliver the WOW to customers, teammates, and business partners with a can-do attitude.
- Lead and participate in special projects as needed to improve team performance and compliance.
- 2-3+ years of experience in e-commerce support or operations
- 2-3+ years of experience in database design, and data integration
- Prior leadership experience coaching or managing direct reports
- Strong knowledge of SQL, and experience with database management systems
- Proficient in integration engineering, including APIs and multiple systems integration
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Lightning is preferred
- Experiences with Looker, Alvaia, and Talk Desk a plus
- Effective communicator across all levels and functions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and a passion for creative solutions
This role is full-time and may include weekends (subject to change to meet team needs). Work hours average 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week between 6am-6pm, Monday-Sunday and may include at least one weekend work day. This is a hybrid position requiring 2-3 days per week in the office and 2-3 days per week at home.ORpo
Meet The Team
You will work with a core team at our North American HQ in Portland, Oregon and interact daily with our global Happiness Delivery teams around the world. You will work with our CRM and various systems and applications to convey complex technical concepts and insights in a clear and concise manner, enabling our coaching and leadership teams to best address any issues arising from the Happiness Delivery team.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.