On is seeking a proven, creative, and collaborative digital copywriter to join our growing copy team and work hand in hand with our digital and e-commerce teams.
The person in this role will be responsible for writing, editing and reviewing a range of digital copy - from introducing new products to our millions of newsletter subscribers to engaging visitors of on-running.com and encouraging conversion across our digital channels. You'll work closely with the wider content team and our digital marketing department. You will have the chance to lead exciting projects, including world-first sustainability initiatives and high-profile campaigns.
- We're looking for a self-starter who can make an impact straight away
- Work closely with several teams, including DTC, digital marketing, brand design, employer branding (and more) to create copy that helps reach their goals
- Produce copy for the entire subscriber experience, including acquisition, engagement, retention, and win-back. You'll also work closely with the CRM team to generate new and innovative ways to engage our subscriber base
- Appreciate the metrics and make recommendations on how to measure the success - and improve - of digital content
- Collaborate with various teams to help develop processes and improve workflow
- Play a key role in shaping the copy for various sub-brands and adapting copy to suit their varying TOVs
- Shape copy for SEO, SEA, paid social, and other digital marketing assets
- Be a champion for strengthening our digital copy wherever possible
- You're a fluent/Native English speaker
- Minimum 5+ years of copywriting experience, with a strong focus on digital and e-commerce
- At least 2 years of experience in a leadership role, managing at least one direct report
- You're someone who excels in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You take proactive approaches to building cross-functional relationships and product knowledge
- You've got an impressive track record working in fashion and/or sportswear e-commerce environments
- You're a master wordsmith. And attention to detail is a must
- You have experience working with varying types of KPIs and understand their value
- You're comfortable with taking initiative to get things done - and hold your work to a high standard
Meet The Team
The content team is one of the most exciting places to be in the business. We've won a ton of awards for the work we've created, and we're growing in numbers rapidly. Members of the team are based in London, Zurich, Berlin, and Portland - but we do a pretty good job of staying connected across the time zones. We're famous across the company for being a dynamic group that isn't afraid to get our hands dirty. But all in the name of creating great content that elevates the brand to new heights across the fashion, lifestyle and sportswear spheres.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.