We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Logistics Specialist to join the Global Logistics team in Zürich. As a Logistics Specialist, you will have the opportunity to lead projects and to support initiatives which will directly shape and impact the growth and expansion efforts at On, whilst ensuring timely, cost-effective, high quality delivery of our products. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong project management expertise and a passion for the sporting goods industry.
- Lead different projects from start to finish
- Defining Milestones and Deliverables: you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting the success criteria of your project and reporting to key internal and external stakeholders
- Resource Evaluation: maintain and manage key resources and assets to ensure timely execution of the project
- Rollout & Handover: effectively monitor stability of initiative and manage handover of completed projects to the relevant operational teams
- Stakeholder Engagement & Stewardship: actively engaging key stakeholders with progress updates, whilst shaping the deliverables in line with company goals
- Standardisation: identify areas for process improvement and standardisation and draft process maps and implementation guidelines
- Change and Risk Management: monitor the scope of a project, handle change requests and report effectively on evolution of project and associated costs
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or logistics
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, particularly for global projects with high budgets
- Deep understanding of scope and change management, with the associated cost management
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Process oriented mindset with the ability to utilise data-driven insights to identify future projects and initiatives
- Demonstrable record of delivering value and developing logistics capabilities in a complex, global business
Meet The Team
Our Global Logistics Team works closely with Supply Chain and Regional Operations to transform our logistics network and deliver operational excellence and provide an exceptional service to our customers. Our innovative solutions to today's logistics challenges offer us an opportunity to see the industry from a new perspective. We exemplify On's team spirit through close collaboration to create a supportive and constructive environment.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.