JOB TITLE: PA & Design Team Operations Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Design Director, Knitwear & Design Director, Outerwear
LOCATION: HORSEFERRY HOUSE, LONDON
ORGANISATION UNIT: DESIGN
To provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to the Knitwear & Outerwear Design Directors,
ensuring they are fully supported to enable smooth and efficient running of the department. To provide a wider scope of
support to the team to facilitate day to day running and connecting with central Design Studio Team to coordinate seasonal
• Process expenses for Directors and track expenses for the wider team.
• Book and manage travel arrangements for Directors and assist the team where necessary ensuring adherence to
• Track team overall spend and budget.
• Diary management for both Directors.
• Ensure the Directors time is used efficiently, time-keep meetings if needed.
• Manage and respond to business-related mail and correspondence. Inbox management as needed.
• Be the gatekeeper for the Directors ensuring that the first point of contact for all enquiries is you, problem solve
• Assist the Directors with any ad-hoc needs including IT requests, corporate card applications, general enquiries,
lunch, refreshments etc.
• Ensure the Directors has all information/materials needed for all meetings.
• Liaise with Studio team to ensure correct equipment is set up for meetings with Chief Creative Officer.
• Work with Directors & wider team to foresee busy periods and notify studio team where contingent labour might be
• Liaise with HR to ensure Directors is up to date on all recruitment/interviews and provides feedback in a timely
• Be up to date with all company policies, company wide compulsory training and any updates relevant to the teams.
• Be the link between the Design team and Studio Team to ensure that all needs are met and information is passed on
• Process all IT and access requests for new starters on the teams.
• Previous experience of working as a PA / Coordinator to Senior Management is ideal.
• Highly computer literate, particularly in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience in Concur preferred.
• Experience with using Ariba/SAP preferred.
• Experience in using technology for meetings (MS Teams, Zoom etc.).
• Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
• Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
• Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise near-term assignments.
• Strong communication skills including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment and prioritise.
• Understanding and adherence to the Exec Admin processes and ways of working - filing, file naming conventions,
cover, and handover procedures.