• Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
• Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
• Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
• 401(k) plan options available
• Bonus earning opportunities
• Growth potential opportunities
• Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.Job Overview
Seeking a skilled professional to play a key role in maintaining the store's appearance and image as "no other store in the world". This position requires travel in between stores (two out of 5 days). Essential Functions
- Changing light bulbs
- Maintenance Painting and spackling
- Maintenance Plumbing
- And assist Engineer as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.