HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
In your role as a Store Visual Merchandiser, you are responsible for executing and maintaining visual merchandising standards, ensuring all operational procedures are commercially managed to ensure the highest standard and efficient delivery of customer experience.What you can expect:
- Responsible for implementing window displays & in-store installations according to corporate standards & timelines
- Partner with the corporate Visual Merchandising Team to plan & implement floor moves
- Participate in regular trainings to continuous develop and conduct visual merchandising training sessions for team members
- Continuous feedback to merchandise & visual merchandising team on how local markets compare with other retailers
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Experience in a similar position where the ability as a Visual Merchandiser has been demonstrated, preferably in a premium fashion retail environment
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop and experience in training team members
- Strong organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.