HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS Australia are currently seeking a passionate retailer with a love for people (customers and team) as well as for fashion and who is looking to take the next step in their retail management career.
Reporting to the Store Manager at our Birkenhead Point location, the Assistant Store Manager role is responsible for supporting the manager across all aspects of store operations, customer service and clienteling and coaching and motivating team members.What you can expect:
- Management and completion of daily and weekly operational tasks and activities
- Driving sales performance - both individual and store
- Delivering genuine and authentic customer service experience for all customers in line with company values and expectations
- Identifying ways to grow the customer database and increase client retention
- Acting as a brand ambassador and leading by example
- Ensuring store visual merchandising standards represent the brand and optimise sales
- Managing stock to ensure sales are optimised
- Leadership and people management experience
- Demonstratedability to positively influence sales and profit results
- Familiarity with KPI's and how to drive these for ongoing success
- A genuine love for the fashion industry and enthusiasm to share your styling expertise
- Knowledge and ability to roster teams to optimise productivity
- Understanding of profit and loss and the factors that can be influenced at store management level
- Effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style depending on the audience and situation
- Excellent commission and incentives
- Up to 65% discount offour premium product range
- HUGO BOSS team member wear (uniform)provided
- Genuine focus on work life balance
- Earn up to $2,000 per person you refer through our employee referral program
- Access to ourEmployee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.