Paul Smith is one of the Britain's leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it's a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970's 'classic with a twist' remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring paulsmith.com is visually appealing and commercially focused. Assist with content delivery, ensuring online best practice is followed whist thinking commercially, optimising the performance of paulsmith.com to reach seasonal budgets.
Please note this is a part-time role, 18 hours over 3 or 5 days. Open to discussion.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.
• Responsible for maintaining pages across paulsmith.com
• Ensuring landing pages and product pages are commercial, visually appealing and customer focused.
• Reviewing content and ensuring commercial best practice is followed and missed opportunities are flagged.
• Keeping up with online and digital trends and a good understanding of the wider Ecommerce business.
• Ensure overall site health is maintained by conducting site walks, testing features and reporting errors and bugs to the relevant teams.
• Participate in projects to support the department strategy.
Your Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working in a lively office environment.
• Highly computer literate.
• Experience of working with Magento and/or JIRA/Trello would be desirable but not essential.
Who you are:
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Motivated, helpful and can stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to work on own initiative, plan and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently, with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Desirably have an interest in fashion.
• Flexible and able to work extended hours over busy periods.
What's in it for you:
• A generous clothing allowance.
• A discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holiday. (Pro rata as part time)
• Cycle to work and travel loan schemes.
• Day for change.
• Pension Scheme.
• Holiday Trading.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the full list of benefits we can offer you.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.