About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will develop and lead the process to which our company functions can continue in the event of a disaster. You will need to be customer curious to create a system of prevention and recovery from potential threats to a company. You'll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with cross-functional teams and external partners.What You'll Do
As the Sr. Manager of Data and Analytics for Asset Protection at Gap Inc., you will be an essential leader in fortifying the safety, security, and integrity of the organization across a multitude of channels. This includes retail stores, distribution centers, and our expansive digital landscape. Your role goes beyond the implementation and oversight of Risk and Asset Protection programs; you will also influence many different areas of the business by using data to mitigate enterprise risk. Additionally, you'll spearhead the development and growth of our Data and Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) for Asset Protection. Through cutting-edge data analytics, machine learning techniques, and root cause analysis, you'll optimize asset protection initiatives, drive program compliance, facilitate inventory and monetary recoveries, and implement measures for continuous improvement to achieve organizational excellence.Who You Are
• Omni-channel Asset Protection: Lead the design and enforcement of comprehensive Asset Protection initiatives that cover retail stores, distribution centers, and digital platforms to ensure seamless risk management.
• Team Development: Oversee the entire talent management cycle for the Digital Analyst and Digital Investigator roles, from recruiting and onboarding to training and performance evaluation.
• Data and Analytics Leadership: Spearhead the Data and Analytics COE for Asset Protection. Develop and implement strategies to leverage data analytics and machine learning to optimize asset protection initiatives.
• Strategic Planning: Utilize data-driven insights to inform and build the Asset Protection department's strategy, ensuring optimal allocation of resources for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
• Analytics Evolution: Elevate the organization's analytics capabilities beyond mere diagnostic measures, driving predictive and prescriptive analytics that will enhance asset protection across various facets of the organization.
• COE Growth and Evolution: Expand and refine the Center of Excellence by identifying and integrating best-in-class tools, tactics, and team members.
• Stakeholder Engagement: Act as the primary liaison between the Asset Protection department and other business units, ensuring synergy and alignment in objectives and methodologies.
• Methodology and Best Practices: Standardize and continually evolve data and analytics methodologies, empowering Asset Protection partners and business leaders to proactively safeguard assets, people, and brands.
"Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.