Support the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand with their own retail stores operations and expansion. In this position, you will be among the first hires of the DTC Retail Merchandising team supporting the Retail global product strategy, forecasts and global stores design.
You will help the retail team meet sales targets and branding goals by translating demand into product strategies and ensuring that each store's potential is optimized. Through quantitative and qualitative sales analysis and partnership with the product team, global and regional Merchandising teams you will help shape the assortment for retail needs. You will also support the design of new stores around the world by providing long term assortment insights to architecture teams to be able to maximize the spaces.
- Conduct market research and analyse sales data to identify trends and make recommendations to product teams about retail product needs. Analysis will include pricing, styles and colours per region.
- Curate the Retail assortment to meet the retail business mission and the customer demand
Plan early seasonal forecasts to support supply chain with the booking of the materials
- Work closely with product teams, wholesale and e-com channels -Merchandisers to identify growth opportunities by category and model level and create a seasonal product strategy.
- Shape product strategy and retail tailored collection and share with regional merchandisers to support the regional assortment selection by store and regional forecasts.
- Work closely with regional merchandisers to create store clusters for assortment selection purposes.
- Work closely with the Special projects team and lead the Limited editions strategy for retail stores.
- Gather End of Collection feedback from regional merchandisers to take it into account for the planning of future assortments
- Work closely with design teams to influence the design of stores from an assortment view.
- Support new store planning from a product strategy perspective to make sure that the design is fulfilling the assortment requirements.
- Work closely with trade marketing teams to make sure that the right tools are created to showcase the products
- 5 years of experience in a similar high level and strategic role. Preferably in the fashion, outdoor or sports industry.
- You are highly analytical and have a good level of Excel
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo with an appetite for relentless improvement
- You can talk creative: you can work with creative teams from sketches and pictures
- Curiosity to work across different cultures and regions
- Language: Fluency in English
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, to data scientists, to digital marketing specialists to retail store designers and store associates, this is the team responsible for creating winning tools, campaigns and experiences in On's online and offline channels that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.