Support the fastest-growing global sports brand with bringing their own retail channel to the next level. Are you passionate about bringing marketing to life in Retail stores? If so, this is an exciting opportunity for you! In this role, you'll have the mission to orchestrate marketing activities within our own Retail stores worldwide. This goes from optimizing in-store communication over rolling-out campaigns to supporting event concepts. You will collaborate closely with regional and local marketing teams to execute initiatives and empower these teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Enhance customer experience in Retail stores by optimising in-store communication and guiding future developments of customer touchpoints (e.g. product information, navigation, product display). You will be leading these efforts from concept development to implementation.
- Develop global Retail activation calendar encompassing view on Product, Campaign, VM, events, Comms/PR and cross-channel promotions
- Steer development of Retail campaigns from a business and customer perspective and support roll-out in stores
- Prepare store activation roadmap and orchestrate implementation (e.g. new store openings, run clubs, product launches, digital marketing) by preparing briefs, setting KPIs, establishing timeline and defining budgets
- Work with regional & local marketing teams for executing marketing strategies strategies for On's own stores, oversee Retail Marketing programming and empower teams to deliver effective results
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Retail Marketing or Marketing for Retail stores. Experience in the sportswear industry is a plus
-Hold a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- Experience in developing, briefing and implementing marketing measures with a customer-centric mindset
- You have experience in project planning from start to finish, including breaking tasks into smaller pieces, developing roadmaps and timelines and managing cross-functional teams
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo and innovate to drive business growth
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, but love to also get your hands dirty and do heavy lifting yourself
- Proficiency in English is a Must
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, to data scientists, to digital marketing specialists to retail store designers and store associates, this is the team responsible for creating winning tools, campaigns and experiences in On's online and offline channels that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.