Support the fastest-growing global sports brand with bringing their own retail channel to the next level. You have strong analytical skill, are passionate about using data to drive business decisions and thrive in a fast-paced environment? This is an exciting opportunity for you! In this position, you will be driving the translation of mid to long term strategy into business and financial plans, track financial performance and support the execution of various strategic initiatives with relevant data insights.
- Drive strategic initiatives both in development and execution to ensure growth, profitability and operational excellence of On's own Retail channel
- Accelerate Retail expansion by driving the design and roll-out of relevant Retail store formats globally
- Lead implementation of cross-functional projects in alignment with global stakeholders and external partners that underpin On's mission and drive to innovate (e.g. sustainability in Retail)
- Support Retail Management on various internal and external strategic alignments (e.g. plan & prepare strategy workshops with On's senior leaders)
- You have 4-6 years of relevant work experience in management consulting, business development or in a retail expansion role - Retail/ sportswear industry experience are a plus
- Hold a degree in Management, Business Administration or similar with focus on strategy and business development
- Proven analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative) with a strong knowledge of assessing business opportunities and building insights and recommendations
- You have experience in project planning from start to finish, including breaking tasks into smaller pieces, developing roadmaps and timelines and managing cross-functional teams
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo and innovate to drive business growth
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, but love to also get your hands dirty and do heavy lifting yourself
- Proficiency in English is a Must
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, to data scientists, to digital marketing specialists to retail store designers and store associates, this is the team responsible for creating winning tools, campaigns and experiences in On's online and offline channels that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.