Please include a covering letter to your application.
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to be a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. Purpose
As a part of the Copy and Transcreation team, your primary responsibility will be supporting the product team by undertaking the day to day administrative tasks to ensure product copy for Burberry.com is delivered on time. You will be leaning the delivery process for product copy - from copy creation to proofreading and translations, and project coordination through supporting the writers, sub-editors and the translation agency. Key Responsibilities
Measures of Success
- Uploading copy files and translations to CMS
- Downloading copy files to share with various departments upon requests
- Update master copy document daily
- Collate and organise product information for the writers for various projects
- Duplicate product copy in accordance with data adjustments and republish
- Support the coordinator in answering inquiries regarding copy and translations progress status and completion dates from various departments
- Support sub-editors on ad-hoc requests such as transcription for video audio
- Amend minor errors in product copy and reupload to the in-house publishing tool
- Answer multiple inquiries regarding copy and translations progress status and completion dates from various departments.
- Support coordinators in requesting translations and liaising with a translation agency on delivery dates
- Sharing product information/images with the translation agency
- Timely response to queries and updates on status reports.
- Gaining and demonstrating knowledge of copy management tools and being able to create reports on various data in speedy manner when required
- Smooth operation of day-to-day administrative tasks to aid content readiness.