JOB SUMMARYJOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIESCOSTING
- Monitor the whole costing process, ensuring the Cost Breakdown is received same as the samples finished date, through every stage from proto, SMS, Projection till final.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in the FTW team to get updated information about sample construction and new material each season.
- Cross check Cost Breakdown, make sure the consumption, material units price, components and footwear cost are accurate, save the correct CBD in a shared drive; update PLM.
- Maintenances of PLM costing data and reports.
- Deep dive of Cost Breakdown, calling out issues on BOM, labor, overhead, consumption, components and others.
- Align cutting standards with cross-functional partners for new articles/new styles.
- Estimate and validate costs (including transportation and duty) prior to production.
- Evaluation margin, call out when there is potential price issue, work out with vendor/internal team to provide saving options.
- Analyze and highlight the styles with low margins as a reference for negotiation and allocation.
- Provide price comparison report and suggestions for strategic allocation & dual source
- Prepare IMU report by season at every costing milestone
- Negotiate with vendors about labor, overhead, consumption based on product complexity, volume, etc
- Take the lead on negotiation based on an annual basis for core groups and core raw materials.
- Negotiate best price with T2 suppliers for components.
- Hold costing meeting for final price negotiation with factories.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Work with the team to drive the rollout of a new costing approach across all T1 and T2 suppliers
- Implement country labor rates in CBDs for future production
- Standardize the "unknown" items on CBD's.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Bachelor's degree or higher-level education preferred
- 10+ years of experience in the Footwear industry and at lest 10 years of costing experience.
- Knowledgeable in Footwear costing, product development, production processes, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a fluid, fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Fluency in oral and written English
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .